BBQ Black Lentil Burgers
By T. Good
What You Will Need
What You Will Do
1 cup of Cooked Black Lentils
1/4 - 1/2 cup of Flour (I use Sprouted Rice Flour)
2 Tbsp. of Ground Flax plus Water = 1/4 cup
1/2 cup of BBQ Sauce (I use my own sauce - look for one without vinegar
or make your own -Very Easy!!)
1/2 cup of Onions
1/2 cup of Peppers (red, orange, yellow, or purple)
2 Tbsp of Coconut Aminos (optional)
1/4 tsp Sea Salt (optional)
1. Turn on oven and heat to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, combine all ingredients together.
3. Use a 1/3 cup of the mixture to make each burger.
4. Place each formed patty on a flat pan with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes then flip each burger and bake for another 20 minutes.
5. Serve on your favorite bread and top with your favorite toppings!
In my home, we top this with Spinach or Micro Greens along with homemade
"Not Cho" Cheese and Tofu Mayo.
Health & Happiness
Keep it Simple, Be Creative, Make it with Love & Have Fun!!!
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31