Almost TOO Easy - Almond Milk
By T. Good
What You Will Need
1 Cup of Soaked Almonds (Soak at least 8 hrs. Rinse well.)
3 cups of Water
1 Tbsp. of Sweet (Raw Organic Agave Nectar, Raw Coconut Nectar or Honey ) (optional)
1 tsp. or more of Vanilla Flavor (optional)
1 pinch of salt (optional)
Bowl or Large Measuring Cup
Nut Milk Bag or Cheese Cloth
What You Will Do
1. Place the almonds, and water into the blender and process until smooth.
2. Next, have a bowl or large measuring cup ready with the nut milk bag.
3. Pour the milk into the nut milk bag and strain out the milk - leaving the pulp in the bag. Make sure you get every drop.
4. Once you have strained well the milk, rinse out the blender.
5. Once all pulp has been removed, place your fresh nut milk back into the blender with agave, vanilla and salt. Blend for a few more minutes.
That's it!! Store your dairy free nut milk in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
Health & Happiness
Keep it Simple, Be Creative, Make it with Love & Have Fun!!!
Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31